Saturday, January 14, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2652


PM workout I came up with while doing chores today and it was so awful I had to try it





Axle Grace (2:15 time, LIFETIME PR with a torn lat get f**ked Earth)

Into 21 thrusters w/95lbs

Another "round" of Grace

15 thrusters

Yet another Grace

9 Thrusters

Arrive at Valhalla

Tell them to hold my place at the table: I've got more to do


Notes:

* That PR came out of nowhere.  I gave myself 1 test clean to see if the lat would hold out, and told myself to just take it smooth.  Well, slow is smooth and smooth is fast it seems.  From there, it was a lot of dying, coming back from the dead, just to die again.  I need to be smart and treat my connective tissue a little better, but whatever: this was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment