Tuesday, January 31, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2668

AM WORKOUT (0435 natural wake up) FASTED

**CONDITIONING**

Just going to narrate this.  I took 3 bells: 20kg, 40kg and 24kg.  I’d do a burpee chin, then 5 swings with the 20, burpee chin, 2 with the 40, burpee chin, 3 with the 24.  That’s 1 round.

Got 20 rounds in exactly 22 minutes, so then I did a Tabata workout, where for the 20 seconds I’d swing one of the bells, then in the 10 seconds off I’d do 2 burpee chins.  

After that, I got in 3 more rounds of the first protocol in the remaining 4 minutes to get in a full 30 minute workout.

This seemed like a “good bad idea” on paper but fell kinda flat.  Just didn’t have much punch to it.  The tabata in the middle helped breathe a little more life into me: if I were to do it again, I think I’d do more like Tabata-Non Tabata on a rotation.  But I got in a good amount of swings and burpee chins.


PM WORKOUT (1600)

TABEARTA.  Got 4 complexes per round for the first 5 rounds and fell off after that.  Digging this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment