Thursday, January 26, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2663

AM WORKOUT (0430 natural wake up) FASTED

**CONDITIONING**

30 minutes rotating between 4 movements:

* 40kg KB burpee swing
* 24kg devil press
* burpee chin
* 24 kg burpee into clean and press

Each round, add a rep.  After 5 reps per round, start over at one.

Made it through 2 full ladders and through rep 2 of the third ladder


20 standing ab wheels
50 pull aparts
25 pushdowns
25 band curls

Notes: 

* Another one of those "came up on the spot" workouts.  Big theme is I'm saving my leg flexion stuff for Super Squats, so all my conditioning stuff is swing, clean and snatch focused.  Also helps get me hip hinge in place of squat.  That said, my elbows are giving me playful reminders of what happens whenever I go too heavy into KBs, and pairing that with high rep squats tends to really get them pissed off, so I'll need to watch that.  The tricep tear still hurts, but it's getting better, and being able to hit burpee chins is a huge victory.

* Got the day off work, so going to be doing some general activity cleaning up the house and will most likely get in one more short conditioning workout.


PM WORKOUT

This was gnarly




TABEARTA, but going for 4 complexes per round instead of 3.  I got through 7 of 8 that way and totally blew my lungs out.  I know what the next evolution is now.


No comments:

Post a Comment