Friday, January 27, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2664

AM WORKOUT (0330 natural wake up)

**SUPER SQUATS** Workout 3

Axle clean and strict press away/pull aparts
3x10x171/50 reps total 

Weighted dips/axle rows superset
3x12x100/2x15x188

Breathing Squats/Pull overs
20x345/20x20




Upon unloading, I realized that was the same weight as last time.  Got pretty upset about that.

High bar strict good mornings
15x152lbs

20 standing ab wheel
25 pushdowns
25 band curls

**POST WORKOUT SHAKE**

…Breathing Squats/pull overs
20x350/20x20



Redemption

Notes:

* This was monumentally stupid, but so was misleading the bar in the first place, so that’s the consequence.

* But man, you wanna talk “more trouble than I’m worth”?  How about coming back for another round of Super Squats?  This is going to be a VERY anabolic weekend.

* In that regard, I need to chill out on the KBs for a few days just to let my connective tissue restore. 

* The press is a PR as well, as far as recent results go.  I’m just in a great spot right now.  Primed to grow, and growing.   Still feeling a little under the weather, but it’s not RSV, so I can breathe.

* Tang Soo Do tonight, and probably some burpees where I can fit them in.


PM WORKOUT

TABEARTA upon getting home.  Got in 4 rounds of 4 rounds of 4 complexes before it fell apart.  Really digging that challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment