Friday, January 20, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2658

AM WORKOUT (0435 natural wake up) FASTED

**CONDITIONING**


30 Min AMRAP of:


* 1 burpee

* 1 95lb thruster

* 1 100lb log viper


Add a rep per round





Made it through a full 11 rounds and timed out on the burpees of the 12th


Notes:


* Good end to the deload week.  My quads have felt like they’re full of lead since Tues, and this was a nice way to get a little bit of energy back.  Didn’t absolutely gas myself, but was still feeling the hurt, and I got to put a lot of reps overhead.  I liked the confined space of this, although I hit my garage door motor a few times.  


* Tang Soo Do tonight and probably some sort of short conditioning effort.  Weekend ahead, then back to gaining.  That said, feeling an annoying minor illness creeping up, so I gotta keep tabs on that.  Super Squats while sick hasn’t been great to me.


PM WORKOUT (1700)


Finished the day off with TABEARTA.  Definitely coming down with something, but thankfully it's the weekend.  I focused on moving REALLY fast this go round.  Was refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment