Thursday, November 3, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2586


AM WORKOUT (0409 natural wake up) FASTED

CHAOS IS THE PLAN Week 4, Workout 4 (Final workout…for now. Chaos IS the plan)

Tabata burpee chins w/ABC during the 10 seconds straight into a 2 mile 80lb weight vest walk, immediately upon return shuck off vest and do the same Tabata workout

Notes:


* I really dig this kind of workout. Do something stupid and hard to get the heart rate up, ride it out with something miserable, then close it out. Being able to do the same workout back to back is clutch because I can track the delta between them. First go round, I got 4 per round on the first 4 rounds and 3 for the last 4 on burpee chins. On the second go, I started with 3s, quickly devolved to 2s, and was at 1s for the final 2 rounds. Being in a fasted state even more awesome, as it means a huge meal as a reward. It’s just very “primal”: wake up hungry, go for a hunt, feast.

* Tomorrow is Super Squats. I got a wild idea of making Paul Kelso proud and doing trap bar press, trap bar row and trap bar SLDL vs axle. That might happen.


PM WORKOUT

22 ABCs in 5 minutes

Notes:

* Feeling absolutely dead.  I'm starting to think 45 powerlifting meets in 45 minutes might be a little taxing.  But the fact I can sleepwalk through 22 ABCs means I am in a GOOD way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment