Thursday, November 24, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2607


Slept until 0700, upon waking did fasted TABEARTA, got 3s for the majority of the rounds.


A few hours later, though Chaos is the Plan, traditions continue


High handle trap bar pulls: 135lbs for 401 reps (36 rep PR)





Last year, I took 3 prep workouts to nail 365.  This year, with a broken hamstring, the day after Super Good Mornings, with no prep, I smashed 401.  I told myself so many lies to get through it, you can literally see me dancing around the pain between reps as it surged through my body, but there was no question that this was the inevitable conclusion for today.


I remain, more trouble than I am worth.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone: I'm going to eat all the limbs off my bird and celebrate with an appropriate feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment