Tuesday, November 15, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2598

**AM WORKOUT** (0415 wake up via spouse’s alarm) FASTED


TABEARTA

into

2 mile 80lb weighted vest walk

Into

Tabata burpee chins w/bear complex between rounds

Notes:

* I had some more ambitions for this training session, but with no real agenda and recovering from illness, getting more sleep seemed like the right call.  Mrs ended up having an alarm set so she could get a run in for the morning, so that worked out well.  Once again, big fan of fasted hard workout-walk-hard workout-big breakfast approach.   Really just primal. I feel “connected”.  I’m sure there’ something to be said about nutrient partitioning and all that too, but ultimately it’s about the only way I can do fasted training without feeling “empty”.

* Didn’t have it in me to do a full TABEARTA.  Only got in 2 per round on the final 2 rounds.  Similar outcome with that final workout.  But the effort is still 100%.

* Hamstring is pissed from yesterday, but I imagine it’s gonna be a lot of 2 steps forward/1 step back with it. If need be, there’s always more good mornings.

* Cough still lingers, but the fresh air was good.   It was 25 degree before windchill this morning, which was honestly pretty refreshing.


PM WORKOUT (1600)

21 ABCs in 5 minutes w/24kg bells 

Notes: 

* Weaker showing for me, but I'm still hurting from illness and injury, so I'm moving slow and sucking wind and just leaning into effort.  Had a meatlovers keto pizza tonight and it was fantastic.  Mrs hit me with the "you're looking huge" comment, so really, everything is in a good spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment