Saturday, November 12, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2595

Slept off and on until 0730 and got in a fasted workout of tabata burpees over bar with prisoner squats during the 10 second breaks. Something light as I recover from illness and the pulled hamstring. Mrs is legit making me a practice thanksgiving turkey to help me heal. I married UP, no question.


PM WORKOUT

5 minutes of 24kbg ABCs (23 total) 

Into

TABEARTA

Into

Tabata burpee chins w/bear complex between rounds



Notes:


* This was inevitable, and I can't wait to see what I can do with it when I'm healthy, but borked hamstring and death's door on Wed has me putting up this insanity.  The power of fake thanksgiving at work.  I did have to move a little slower on the ABCs to take the hamstring gentle, but in turn the cleans felt REALLY slick.  I think those good mornings yesterday were the right call to get me healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment