Saturday, November 5, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2588

* Slept off and on until 0700. Mrs was having a rough night dealing with being sick.  

* Upon waking, I immediately did Tabata burpee chins with a bear complex during the 10 seconds off.  I might start calling this "Bacon and Eggs", as it's my morning workout before breakfast on weekends.  And maybe the variant with the ABC will be "Sesame Street", since that show comes on stupidly early.

* But either way, I woke up feeling like I got hit by a truck, which I attribute to Super Squats on top of most likely coming down with whatever is sweeping through the family, so this was helpful to get me "back online".

* Through out the day, I got in my daily work, and then, when it was time to train, I spent 5 minutes pitying myself which meant I had to come up with a REALLY brutal workout since I had cut into my own training time, so I did this



25 ABCs in 5 minutes w/24kg bells straight into TABEARTA


* Holy f--k I cannot remember the last time I've worked so hard in 10 minutes.  I was absolutely redlined when it was done.  PBJs are great whenever you're hungry and don't know what to eat, Kindergarten is a fantastic 20 minute back to basics, but this is going to occupy a special place in the training pantheon.  I took 2 of my daily 4-5 minute conditioning blasts and put them back to back, because of course I did, and the results did NOT disappoint.

* The first clean on the ABC IS becoming a bit too cheaty even for me.  I'm getting more swing into it, which is cool, but I need to at least pull it to my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment