Tuesday, November 22, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2605


AM WORKOUT (0445 natural wake up) FASTED


As Many Rounds As Possible in 20 minutes of

* 20 KB swings w/40kg bell
* 5 burpee chins
* 1 double KB snatch w/24kg bells

8 full rounds completed, partway through 9 when time ran out


* 50 dips
* 50 pull aparts
* 25 pushdowns
* 20 standing ab wheels


Notes:

* Hamstring hurts to the touch and it’s tough to bend over, so did what I could.  The only x-factor on the swings was my forearm running into my hamstring caused pain, but the swing itself was pain free.  

* Once again, little bit of between workout ennui here, and sleep is just feeling REALLY good these days. I think that’s an excellent sign, and I’m riding it out as much as I can, but as a result I just came up with this short workout to get the blood flowing this morning and the metabolism humming.

* Gave the leg a few test squats and good mornings, and I’m gonna get to yes somehow someway tomorrow.  All I’m dealing with right now is pain, and pain I can deal with.

* Last night I made my workout carrying all our Christmas ornaments, decorations and trees out of the basement, setting it all up, and carrying the empty boxes back down.  Going way to get the hamstring moving too.  I’ll see what I come up with for tonight.


PM WORKOUT (1600)

Got in TABEARTA when I got home.  It was a "muscle" version of the clean there, and ROM was touch and go for most the squatting, but heart rate got up and I eventually worked a decent groove into things.  Gives me some hope for tomorrow.  My body should be thankful too, because if it's not squatting, it's doing good mornings: we are going to put that turkey to work on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment