Saturday, November 26, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2609


Woke up at 0700, got in a fasted workout of Tabata 5 count burpees with lateral jumps over bar between rounds.  Definitely blew up my heart.


For the PM workout


Axle Grace w/135lbs (took around 3:26) straight into Fran (took around 9:30) straight into EMOM ABCs w/24kg at 3 per round for 5 rounds straight into 95lb TABEARTA going 3-2-1-3-2-1-3-2





It was after that I went to take a shower and saw how bruised my hamstring was




so I'm dealing with a tear vs a pull, but it's clear I'm healing based on how I'm moving.  I am primed to keep training, eating and growing.

4 comments:

  1. Holy... absolute insanity that you're crushing things with your hammie in that state. I'm super glad you're feeling on the upswing of things. Message is loud and clear there is no stopping you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insane game recognizes insane game! It's high praise from you dude. We'll go down swinging.

      Delete
  2. Hamstring looks badass man.

    ReplyDelete