Thursday, November 17, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2600

AM WORKOUT (0422 wake up via dog) FASTED

**REMEDIAL KINDERGARTEN**


5 min ABCs+PBJ+5 Min ABCs+.5PBJ





50 pull aparts

25 pushdowns

20 standing ab wheel

20 band curls

30 GHRs


Notes:


*  I continue to prioritize sleep as I heal, and decided against a weighted vest walk this morning as a result.  Wanted to make the most of the reduced training time and settled on kicking off Kindergarten with 5 minutes of ABCs.  Still not 100% cardiowise, and you can see me coughing and spitting through the workout, but effort remains 100%.  I was definitely dogging those burpee chins.  Hamstring continues to mend well enough.  Hitting this workout fasted first thing in the morning with no warm-up is eye opening as usual.

* To refresh, PBJs are TABEARTA+burpee chins+KB swings.  For today, I didn’t have a solid 3 per round TABEARTA in me, so I went 3-2-1 respectively, which allowed me a bit of recovery but still had me redlined pretty hard come time for the swings.  

* My bicep is 100% of whatever it’s going to be.  Caught myself doing some sloppy cleans and didn’t get the normal twinge that came with it.  Good sign.

* Tang Soo Do last night was a good refresher after missing 2 weeks of it.  Lots of basics and combinations.  Whole family has been invited to test for the next belt rank in early Dec, so that’s an exciting development.

* I’ve trained “enough” today at this point, but might get in some bodyweight stuff if I find the time.  Super Squats has me focused on the primary goal, which is nice to have that sort of prioritization, but it’s also made these “in between” days a bit difficult to care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment