Monday, November 21, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2604


AM WORKOUT (0335 natural wake up)


**SUPER SQUATS** Workout 7

Axle clean and strict press/band pull apart superset
3x10x151/50 reps


Weighted dips/axle rows superset
3x12x70/2x15x198


Breathing Squats/Pull overs
20x345/20x20lbs





Pulled my hamstring on rep 20, immediately thought about how Super Good Mornings may be on the horizon


Axle SLDLs
15x248

Poundstone Curls
157xAxle


**POST WORKOUT SHAKE**

**ASSISTANCE/CONDITIONING**


30 GHRs
20 standing ab wheels
25 pushdowns


Tabata burpee chins w/24kg cluster between rounds


Notes:


* Once again, the days I’m feeling my best tend to be the days I hurt myself.  I’m thinking I may need natural governors to keep me from pushing too hard.  Hydration is a big player as well: I did a poor job managing it this morning, and it was the same the last time I pulled a muscle.  I’ve tweaked a DIFFERENT part of my hamstring this time, which is some manner of progress.  And I was able to get all the way through the squats.  No hand numbness this time, and my sinus infection is almost completely gone.  I have 2 days to heal, and if I’m good to squat I’ll squat, if I’m not, I’ll do good mornings.  On the fence about m annual trap bar pull at this point.  Right now, I’m trying to just act like nothing is wrong and force the hamstring to adapt, hence the GHRs and SLDLs after the torque.


* It’s been cool seeing all the other movements just increasing right along with this program.  I’m growing like a weed.  I’ve been burying myself with training so hard for so long that this more abbreviated approach is giving me an opportunity to really cash in on it.  Feeling strong.


* Absolutely destroyed post squats, as usual, so all those curls and conditioning was quite fantastically awful.


* Will see what’s on the docket for later tonight training-wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment