Thursday, November 10, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2593


Travel day. Got up at 0430 and did a fasted workout of 5 minutes of 50lb DB ABCs followed immediately by Tabata burpee chins with alternating DB snatch on the 10 seconds. My cardio is shot, but a big part of being more trouble than I am worth is that, even when I am sick, I can put out more effort than those who are healthy.


Been mainlining food. Best time possible for a gaining phase. Everything I own has a thin veneer of nuts n more on it at this point since its constantly on my fingers.


Against my better judgement, I decided to forego more training for the day in order to put me in a better position to nail Super Squats tomorrow.  Still got a fever that comes and goes and a nasty cough, but I should be solid enough for one hard workout tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment