Thursday, May 4, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2758

AM WORKOUT (0350 natural wake up) FED: 1 scoop of Metabolic Drive w/raw egg at 0030, egg whites upon waking

**PLAGUE OF STRENGTH'S "FEAST" ROUTINE** Week 3, Workout 4 part 1: Shrugs and Squats


SUPERSETS of Axle shrugs and SSB Squat

Axle shrug
10(possibly 11) x 3x496lbs

SSB Squat
6x3x415
**28**x250 deathset

5 round circuit of
* SSB calf raise 6x321lbs
* Grenade ball chain curls for 10
* AMRAP hanging leg raise

3 more sets of calves for a total of 8

Off camera, I did 6x3x80lb goblet GHRs, one set done every 30 seconds on the 30 second mark, followed by 2 AMRAP sets also using 30 second rests, meeting the intent of the leg curls

Followed by 300 squats and 300 push ups in under 9 minutes

I've got the day off work, so I walked the kid to school and then did



5.25 miles of dog walking/lawn mowing while wearing my 50lb vest

Plan is to get in a LOT of activity and not much food today leading up to the Stellanator challenge this evening.  So going just Metabolic Shakes and Spikes until 1930.  


Here's the PM



The was part 2 of my 2 a day today, and holy cow was I wiped out.  Started out wanting to do EMOMs on the log clean and press and you can see that totally fell flat.  But after that I find my groove and was able to get in a real solid training session, especially given the circumstances.

* 8x2x200lb log clean and press away w/1 minute rests

* 5x10x88lb Klokov presses w/band pull apart superset

* 5x5x205 swiss bar incline

* 4x6x205 swiss bar close grip

* Skull crusher pyramid

* Cut out the ab work, since I did it earlier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment