Sunday, May 28, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2781

Got up at 0545 since the Mrs needed to work on a paper, so I used that as an opportunity to set up the smoker and make some smoked rib fingers for lunch this week.


While they cooked, I did a fasted workout of 



EMOM:

Min 1: Squats
Min 2: Push ups
Min 3: Swings

Repeat until hitting 300 squats, 300 push ups and 150 swings

Got it done in slightly under 14 minutes, which is a minute faster than when I run the traditional EMOM variant of this, sot that was something at least.

After breakfast, I got in 26 burpee chins in 2 minutes.  I then did 4 KB snatches and 5 chins just randomly, followed by 10 snatches and 10 chins before a 2.2 mile shirtless walk, wherein I came back and immediately did a 2 minute circuit of 1 snatch per arm and then a burpee chin, finishing 9 rounds of that.

Dinner was bison and deer sloppy joes, mine were served on egg white wraps with grassfed sour cream and grassfed cheese.





Tomorrow we celebrate, so Cheesecake factory for lunch, hot dogs for dinner, cake for dessert.  Good day to reload.

Think we're going for a walk as a family in a bit as well.


I'm thinking I may have refined my way forward with making things more sustainable.  I may endeavor to make weekends "pure carnivore" and workdays Apex Predator/Velocity Diet.  Instead of shakes, I've been doing egg whites between meals this weekend, and it fits well.  It's kinda fun coming up with challenges, rules, parameters, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment