Saturday, May 13, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2767

Woke up at around 0720, feet hit the floor, get in 300 squats and 300 push ups.  This time, I did 12 rounds of 25 for the squats and 20 for the push ups, then finished up the 300 push ups.  Got it done in under 8.5 minutes that way.

Breakfast was this





2 whole pasture raised ORGANIC eggs (store was out of my usual stuff, so even more hardcore), grassfed sirloin, ham, grassfed butter and grassfed swiss omelet, 4 paleo chicken sausages, chicken patty and more grassfed sirloin on the side.


Went to the zoo today and walked around for about 6 hours/8-ish miles, during which time I had a 2.5 scoop Metabolic Drive shake for lunch.  Love those lessons learned from the Velocity Diet.


We went to a local Pizza/sub place for our first time and tried asked for the bread on the side for an Italian Sausage and Peppers sub (so not quite fully carnivore) and a Buffalo Chicken Sub (with cream cheese and bacon bits).  





I am proud of this one. Local pizza place. Got 2 different subs, asked for the bread on the side. Will use it to make sandwiches for my kiddo. Double win.

I loved that I could get to yes with this meal.  Zero issues, skipped no beats, and it was DELICIOUS.  Meat can't hurt me.





I squeezed in that workout in the 5 minutes between getting home and us taking the dog for a 1.5 mile walk.  

11+4+3 of 405+chains

I legit pulled 1 rep at 155+chains as my warm-up, then threw on the rest of the plates and got it.  Honestly, the hardest part was that the bar kept snagging on the bottom of those warm-up pants.  It added tension to lockout, and created some struggle, and I still just destroyed that workout.  To do that after walking around the zoo all day and right after that great meal is just awesome.  That is being "always ready".

I cannot wait to get in my carb load.  I am so flat and depleted and ready.  My life remains absolutely amazing.  

2 comments:

  1. Carb load you say? A new challenger approaches https://imgur.com/a/xqCdnwl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember Mike Tuchscherer taking this on, haha. Lotta fat in Oreos.

      Delete