Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1994

AM TRAINING


Captains of Crush grippers


#2
1x17
1x10
1x7

30 second hold


#1
1x35


Notes: Progress is really coming along on these. Forearms are blowing up quickly too. Really happy to have picked these back up after so long; gives me something new to focus on. I think once I can hit 20 reps with the 2, I'll break out the 2.5 and see what I can do.



Woke up at 184.4 this morning. Just going to keep a concentrated effort to eat bit. Going to try out some seated pressing tonight.



PM TRAINING


Seated axle press
bar x 10
75x10
115x5
165x8
115x12


Notes: Once again, no reference for 1rm, so just picked a reasonable weight and will calculate from there.  Right rotator cuff was a little pissed off from this, something to watch for.  I'm suspending the axle from chains at the bottom of the movement to make it easier to get under.



Dips
4x20
1x40

Notes: Amazing the difference the forward lean makes on these.



Axle curls
1x100

Notes: Found a way to lean slightly against my bench so that I can standing while performing these without putting any weight on my left leg.  Really happy about that, because these are awesome to have in the program.



Seated light band pushdowns
2x50



Band pull aparts
1x100



Wide grip cable rows 90lbs
14x10
1x15


Notes: Performed these in between sets of everything else, with the set of 15 at the end.  For those just joining me, my cable station is some old school Weider home gym plate loadable thing, so it doesn't take much weight to really get it to get heavy.  My time spent bodybuilding seemed to pay off, because I really felt this in my mid back.



General notes: Got to take the last bit of tape off my left leg today.  I can officially shower without taping a bag to my stitches.  It's the little things really.

No comments:

Post a Comment