Saturday, December 12, 2015

Training Log: Entry 2002


AM WORKOUTS

Single leg squats
10x85lbs
8x105
6x125
5x145

Notes: Alternate leg squat visualization/flex.  These are becoming more like step ups, but still hammering the leg pretty good.  Nice to go heavy again.


Average band leg curl/alternate leg hamstring flex
2x9
2x8


Average band leg extension/alternate leg quad flex
2x9
2x8


Reverse hyper 5lbs
1x100

Notes: Sticking with the plan to move very slow on this.  Great way to end the session, really blows up the lower back.



PM WORKOUT


Arm over arm prowler pull 50'
2x unloaded
2x90lbs
2x unloaded


Notes: Love that I can train this event.  Still need to figure out a place to get this done on my street.  This time, I had a straight path, but the road bulges in the middle and my prowler kept falling into the gutter, making it grind on the pavement and act like the parking break was on.  Really hammered my back, but wasn't great for training technique.



Neck harness 45lbs
1x75




General notes: Woke up at 184.4.  Tried to keep the calories high today.  Cheat meal was the new Boss Nachos at Taco Bell.


Notice a trend in getting pretty upset on Saturdays.  I'll just be driving somewhere, listening to music, and alluva sudden I'm trying to rip the wheel off the dashboard.  These days were always my big training day, and I'm wondering if my body just got used to getting this energy out each week.  I've got a lot of evil to tap into, I'm going to need an outlet soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment