Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1998


Seated axle press
axle x 10
75x5
115x5
135x3
155x3
175x7
135x9

Notes: These are probably turning into ultra high incline presses, but I'm trying my hardest to keep them legit overheads.  Racking the weight is still the trickiest part, but I'm getting the hang of it.

Dips (forward lean)
4x25

Notes: Rotator cuff bugged me on the first set but went away after that.  I may start moving away from dips in the future, just to get some more variety.

Axle curls w/chip per side
1x100

Notes: Actually increasing the weight on this, slowly but surely.  Going to push ALL my work while I train, not just the main stuff.

Band pushdown dropset
1x50 light
1x50 mini

Cable rows 90lbs
15x12
Notes: Sets in between everything.


Forgot to hit the pull aparts.  I'll throw them in sometime today.



General notes: 184.6 this morning.  Not going to get crazy and overcorrect, just going to consistently keep the calories high and make gradual increases.  Still pushing more carbs post workout to see what effect it has.

No comments:

Post a Comment