Monday, December 14, 2015

Training Log: Entry 2003


Seated axle press
axle x 5
75x5
115x3
145x5
165x3
185x5
145x10

Notes: Slightly tweaked my neck on the 165 set.  Really trying my hardest to be pushing over my head instead of in front of my face.  Want this to carry over as best as it can.  Really shows that I've been slacking on my strict pressing with my focus on push pressing.  When I'm back in top form, I'll have to keep it in the rotation.  Might even try to pump up the volume on his if my rotator cuff can handle it.  It seems to be getting more and more used to the training.


Dips (forward lean)
1x34
2x33

Notes: Just shooting for 100 in the fewest sets possible each week.

Axle curl dropset
50x35lbs
50x axle
Notes: The 35lbs is 5lbs per side.  Going to try to get that to 100 reps total then add more weight.


Band pushdown dropset
50x light
50x mini

Band pull aparts
1x100

Cable rows 110
16x10
Notes: Sets in between sets of everything else.  Really focusing on contracting my upper and middle back musculature.



General notes: Woke up at 187.0.  I've really been pushing the eating back into top form while trying to stay away from pure junk.  More fatty meats: burgers and wings.  Going to try some nutritional experimenting for the next few weeks where I push my carbs up pretty high immediately post workout on my heavy upper body days and then only eat fats and protein in the afternoon, and then on my 1 non-lifting day I'm going to go super low carb/higher fat.  Got nothing to lose at this point, might as well see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment