Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Training Log: Entry 2004

AM TRAINING

Captains of Crush Grippers

Dropset
12x#2
24x#1
24xTrainer

9x#2

12 second hold #2


Notes: Grip was absolutely fried after that dropset. You can see it on the other sets. Seems to be nice on the hands as well.



PM TRAINING


Seated chain suspended SSB good mornings
Bar x 5
155x5
245x5
265x5
295x3
295x5 (belted from here)
315x3


Notes: This brought out some of the evil I'd had welling up inside me. Ecstatic that I found a movement I can really grind with that doesn't put any pressure on the knee. Just have to focus on only driving with the right leg. Had the bar suspended at the same height that I use for presses. The belt didn't make much difference, but it felt comforting psychologically.

I'm going to become the seated good morning king while things heal up. I have enough different bars and settings to not get stale with this. Think I might make this an old school Westside style ME day as a result. Will probably need to get smarter and keep the reps higher in the future, but I wanted to feel 300+ on my back again.



Band leg curls (average right, mini left)
4x9


Notes: Got cleared to start doing hamstring curls with resistance, so that's what I'm going to do.



Average Band leg extensions/quad flex
4x9/10


Blast strap fallouts
2x15
1x10


superset in a circuit w/


Neck harness 45lbs
3x35



Reverse hyper 10lbs
1x100


Notes: Still a great finisher. This might stay in the program regardless, just alternate with heavy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment