Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Training Log: Entry 2016


AM WORKOUT


Grippers

Dropset
15x#2
15x#1
30xTrainer


5x#2
15x#1
15xTrainer


Timedhold w/#1
40seconds



Notes: Think I kinda peaked my grip strength and am settling into more of an average here, but it's still a higher average than I started with. Hands are freezing as well, hard to get started with the grippers.




General notes: Woke up at 187.4 this morning. Planning on hitting lower body later tonight.




PM WORKOUT



1 legged SSB box squats (low box) dropset
16x205+chains
10x155+chains
10x115+chains
10x bar+chains

Notes: Still no real plan for the programming here, just substituting intensity for intelligence. Still visualizing and flexing with the other leg. Actually starting to notice some muscle tone returning to it.


SSB good mornings
4x20


superset in a circuit w/


Neck harness 45lbs
4x25


Notes: Just the bar on the good mornings, really focusing on stretching the hamstrings and contracting the glutes. I think I can VERY slowly add some weight to these.



Blast strap fallout hold
2:00


Notes: Like a plank, did it for some variety and really enjoyed the mental fortitude it required. Think I'll alternate this in with my normal fallouts.



Reverse hyper 30lbs
1x100


Notes: No struggle this time, very smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment