Thursday, December 10, 2015

Training Log: Entry 2000


Captains of Crush Grippers


Dropset
10x#2
20x#1
20xTrainer

9x#2

36 second hold #2


Notes: Mixing things up, as my hands are feeling pretty swollen from these, and I hit my rep goal with the 2. The dropsets feel great, very restorative and totally blow up the forearms. Throwing them in first was a good way to limit myself through out the rest of the training.


Woke up at 185.4 this morning. I honestly think there is more bloat than weight gain there, as I had some Burger King for lunch yesterday and it tends to do that to me. Getting Subway today, same impact, but still, it's nice to see the numbers go up.






----




Holy cow, 2000 training log entries.  I started this back in 2004 on xanga, had no idea what the hell I was doing, and thought I was going to be a fighter.  Flash forward 1000 entries and I got married, had hung up the gloves and decided I was going to be a powerlifter.  Flash forward another 1000 entries and I got a kid, gave up the powerlifting and decided to become a strongman.  Got a new injury to recover from, and I'm walking around at about the same weight I was when I started (which, at the time, I was ALSO injured), so maybe some things never change.


Excited to see where the next 1000 entries end up.  To all my loyal readers, thanks for following along.

No comments:

Post a Comment