Saturday, April 22, 2023

 Training Log: Entry 2746

AM WORKOUT (0515 natural wake up) FED: 1 scoop of metabolic drive with raw egg at 0030, Egg whites upon waking

**PLAGUE OF STRENGTH'S "FEAST" ROUTINE** Week 1, Workout 6: "DEALER'S CHOICE"



(5) Mat Pulls w/Texas Deadlift Bar
13+5+4x405+chains

76 rounds in 30 minutes of

* 2 squats
* 2 push ups
* 2 chins 

w/20lb vest

BREAKFAST

2 mile walk w/40lb vest w/dog

Notes:

* Mrs was returning today, time was crunched, so prioritized the priorities.  I'm thinking I'll do a full ROM progression cycle via dealer's choice workouts, and then I got in over half my push ups and squats by doing this workout.  I dig how this is Dan John approved: hinge with the mat pull, squat with the squat, push with the push up, pull with the chin, loaded carry with the vest.  

* I keep getting shocked with how absolutely jacked I am in the mirror these days.  I am thriving.  I was living in denial for so long, and now I'm finally feeding myself the way I need AND the way I want, and I'm responding exactly that way.  


PM REPORT

Remember when I said I was gonna count those push ups and squats from this morning toward my total?






Ended up doing 300 UNBROKEN bodyweight squats and 300 push ups while I waited on THIS beautify to air fry for my weekly meal prep




I actually used that to make dinner tonight too: took 1 of the drummies and 3 of the wings.  They're amazing.  Had it with some egg whites.  I am on my way to becoming a chicken with how much of them I'm putting away.


Broke out my Westside Barbell Unruly sled and threw it in the back of my truck alongside a 40kg kettlebell, 20kg bell, harness and pull strap.  Mrs is running a half marathon tomorrow, and I'm planning on doing some sort of parking lot workout while I wait.  


I'm just such a fan of how I'm eating these days.  For the first time in a LOOOOONG time, I'm not hungry.  I'm satiated.  I'm not denying myself: I'm thriving.


No comments:

Post a Comment