Saturday, April 1, 2023

Training Log: Entry 2725

Today has been pretty wild so I am going to just lay out a summary of activity 

Slept until about 0620

Fasted 300 push ups and bodyweight squats in 15:45 ala Jamie Lewis' "Famine" protocol

Tabata slamball burpee slam/burpee broad jump/bear crawl workout

20 standing ab wheels
50 pull aparts
25 pushdowns
25 band curls
30 GHRs
50 chins

1.5 mile walk

Tabata 40kg kb swings w/push ups during the 10 second count

Rampage meal kicked off with a protein shake just to make sure there was adequate protein and serve as something of a limiter, then Pizza Ranch buffet run that included 2 skinless fried chicken breasts, 1 skinless thigh, about 5 slices of pizza and the toppings of 3 other slices. Also a little bit of mashed potatoes and 2 waffle fries. This meal felt "right". I enjoyed it, ate big, had no guilt but also did not binge. After my second round at the buffet, I went up for a third, nothing caught my eye, so I shut it down. Jamie says as you get leaner your Rampages will be self limiting and it seems to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment